Saturday, September 4, 2010

Low Sugars - very scary

O.k so Saylor just had a BS of 28. I'm glad I checked her when I did. She did not take a nap again today. We went to the store tonight and she was IMPOSSIBLE! Of course she fell asleep once we got in the car. She has been so hard to get on a descent schedule. She wakes up early, rarely takes her naps, and goes to bed SUPER late. It's no wonder she's a monster. So anyway she fell asleep and slept through dinner. And well you know the old addage "never wake a sleeping baby." She may not be a baby, but it still applies. We gave her her Lantus and her correction shot while she was sleeping hoping that she would be o.k. with out eating. It's not like she's a great eater at dinner anyway. Well she slept for a couple of hours and I decided it was time to check her. Good thing I did. Her blood sugar was 28 - Yikes! Well we woke her up and gave her a tube of glucose gel. It was tropical flavor so I think it was rather tasty. She didn't put up much of a fuss. She usually doesn't mind waking up to candy and other sweet things. She liked it alot. We checked her 20 minutes later and she was up to 70. We gave her another couple of grams in a lifesaver and that boosted her up and unfortunately woke her up for the next several hours - oops! I just hate to think about what would of happened if I had forgotten to check her and waited until 2 a.m. I hate when those thoughts creep into my mind. Those super low BS's don't happen often, but when they do they sure shake me up for awhile.

Well I don't like to dwell on the negative so on to the positive. You know Heavenly Father really knew what he was doing when he sent us Sydney. She is so calm and sweet. She is also so extremelyh patient. It's like she knows that we need to give extra care to Saylor sometimes and she just deals with it and with a smile no doubt. She can be very clingy to me sometimes and I think that is her way of just saying "hey I'm here to" I just love her to death and thank God for her everyday. I love both of my girls soooo much. They are my everything. I love them both in their own specail way. I couldn't imagine taking another breath with out either one of them.

3 comments:

  1. You do have great girls! I have been wondering how Saylor and all of you have been, that has to be so scary when she drops low like that. You guys are awesome! Will we be seeing you in IF for the walk? Hope all is good in Moscow! And very cute blog! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Am really happy that i was cured of Diabetes with the herbal medicine of Doctor Chukwu , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 6 years without solution until i came across his website http://drchukwuhealinghome.simplesite.com/ of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and directed me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask me to
    go for a checkup after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, and my sugar level is now ok, am really happy that there is someone like this Doctor Chukwu who is ready to help anytime any day. You can contact this Great man that cured my Diabetes permanently through his email: (drchukwu22@gmail.com ) website: http://drchukwuhealinghome.simplesite.com/
    number +2348154800222. Bless you sir for all your good works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Dorothy Saltzman, From Texas, USA. but curently Reside in Germany. It's no longer Rumors that the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome ALS And Herpes Virus is increasing Day by Day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I 'm bold enough among many others to state that there is now a Potent Cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with ALS virus 3months Ago, After a Herbal Medical Check-Up. My Doctor EHI, told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my World has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the Announcement of my Medical Practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my Medications (as there was no Medically known Cure to Herpes). I went from Churches to Churches but soon found that my Case needed urgent Attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my Predicament, I sought for solutions from the Voodoo World. I went online and searched for every Powerful Trad-medical Practitioner that I could Severe, cos I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the Herpes Syndrome. It was after a little time searching the Web that I came across one Dr EHI (A Powerful African Voodoo Priest), Who offered to help me at a Monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my Final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan Fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his Instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my Amazement, the Results showed that " I am NEGATIVE". You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this e-mail:(drehicurehome123@gmail.com) or call and whats-app him on +2349030589283 He will help you and his Herbal Medication is Sure. He has the Cure on all this Disease/Virus as He told me and it listed. GENITAL WARTS/ PREGNANCY. EPILEPSY. GENPILENCIN, HIV/AIDS, MADNESS, WEAK ERECTION, WATERY SPERM, TUBERCULOUSES, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PREGNANCY, DIABETICS, STROKE, EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5, HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS, HERPES, SYPHILIS, BREAST CANCER, HEPATITIS A B and C, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, AND BODY BOILS, BODY ODDUR, AND BODY DISEASES , THANK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READING MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOU Dr EHI. I PRAY TO GOD TO NEVER LET ME AND MY FAMILY FORGET YOU IN OUR LIFE

    Why go the Expensive Treatment? when Dr. EHI is there to help you get rid of that
    Incurable Disease with his Herbs and Healing Oil. I contracted Genital Herpes 2 years ago, I saw this Awesome Testimonies you can view on google during my research for Herpes Cure from an article made by Alexander Millin and Lancelot Morgan, How they but got Cured from HIV/HERPES VIRUS Respectively. They also dropped the Contact Address of this Great Man: drehicurehome123@gmail.com Advising that if anyone need help to Cure any Incurable Disease or Viral Infection that he should Contact This Great Man. I contacted him, thank God I did. I'm still in shock that the Herbal Treatment he sent to me actually Works. It seems so simple, and in a lots of ways I guess its simple. But the important thing is that I have been 100% herpes free for full two years now and it's all thanks to you Dr. Ehi You'hv given me my life back, I'll forever remain Grateful,. you can email me for assistant on: drehicurehome123@gmail.com. Please Once you are cured let others know about it no need hiding it. Together We fight to become healthy.
    Dr. EHI Root/Herbs and Healing-Oil has been used to cured Home and Abroad
    REVELATION22.2
    GENESIS1:29

    ReplyDelete